We create tailored yoga programs for the health care and community sectors. Carefully researched, exquisitely designed, excellent results.
For organisations we customize yoga and health education programs to the needs of your clients and offer lectures about the role of yoga in multi-disciplinary health caring, particularly in the areas of mental health, disability and persistent pain. Health professionals come to us for professional development and for individuals we offer one-to-ones and a range of group programs.
The values that inform our work are:
- health as a means for life, not as the ends – in accordance with the Ottawa Charter for Health Promotion
- health caring is often best set outside the medical model (while being supported by it)
- timeliness the right service at the right time is critical
- intended consequences we consider the longer term impact of our work to ensure sustainable health caring for all
- right livelihood – we believe that providers should be fulfilled in their role; financially rewarded for their time; and cognisant of the ecology of support in health care
Our commitment is to:
- use research and medical evidence but not be limited by it
- help people with their immediate needs, while enabling future potential
- remain true to what yoga ‘is’, while being informed by other methodologies when appropriate
- invest our profits in initiatives that enable the potential of all
Our vision is that a full and flourishing health is available, accessible and realised by all.
HBF Provider number: B20478