17 Nov Begin your new year with the story you want
Write the story of your life as you walk it: yoga and resolutions for a radiant 2015
We know yoga can make us healthier, calmer and even kinder. But how does your yoga practice support you to become the person you want to be, and to do the things you consider most important?
“Write the story of your life as you walk it” is a day out to set new year’s resolutions that make your heart resound with joy, and cultivate a yoga practice that supports you on that path. You may be ready to set new goals for your personal health, to begin a new project, or contribute more to your community. This workshop will help you dream big, and then find the next steps to reaching that vision. To keep you confident in your chosen direction, you’ll also develop your own physical or creative practice.
Sunday January 18
10am – 4pm
A Place to Just Be 4 Preston Point Road, East Fremantle Some of what the day will entail:
- Yoga asana (moving meditation) to get your body ready for new ideas and projects
- Writing your personal values and vision for your life, your project or business
- Meditation to focus the mind and recognise what really matters most to you
- Time to set meaningful new years resolutions
- Templates from social enterprise help you to work out the real life practicalities of your dream!
- Guidance to devise your own creative technique – such as illustration, journalling and movement – to write and record the story as you go
Begin the new year feeling ready, clear and energised, and find delight in the curiosity of the as yet unexplored path.
Rachael West has been helping social entrepreneurs find direction since 2007 in the UK, Netherlands, France and Australia. She teaches the workshop “How To Make a Difference” for The School of Life Perth and runs Finding Yoga, designing tailored yoga programs that bring spark to life. This workshop is a very special compilation of her experience helping people create the life they wish to, through body work and creative practices.
Investment Earlybird $225 (before Dec 29) Full $285 Bring a friend and receive $25 off each ticket. Includes raw treat and herbal tea on arrival, nutritious lunch prepared by Christiana Dinse (the raw wholefoods expert), guided relaxation mp3 to take home, and creative templates.
or get in touch for more information.