Move to soothe your nervous system.
Yoga for Pain Foundations is designed especially for people with persistent pain.
Through five mp3s of 10 to 25 minutes, you will learn how to move comfortably, effortlessly and mindfully.
– How to modify tension in the body
– Use the breath to develop mindfulness
– Build body awareness so you can move like you never knew you could
– Decide if yoga is for you
Combined with reflective exercises, these skills will help you avoid habits that are making their pain worse, have more energy throughout the day, and increase your skill for moving your body.
– 25-page course manual (pdf) with background on yoga theory and how to practice yoga when you experience persistent pain, you have a simple but beautiful introduction to yoga, and using your body after an experience of persistent pain.
– $50 voucher towards your first individual consult. You can use this within 6 months of purchase.
“The Yoga for Pain meditations are my go-to medicine for migraine management. Rather than meds my kids know to roll out the yoga mat” (Simone, Melbourne)