I’m really looking forward to seeing you for your Gentle Yoga session. Here is some information about what to expect and conditions of booking.
For your first session
1. Allow 1.5 hours for your first consult and please bring your completed Yoga for Pain diagnostic.
2. The diagnostic form can take about 20 minutes to complete so please check you can download it and allow enough time to complete it well in advance. Phone or email me if you have any issues and I can re-send the document by email. If you need to complete it at the appointment your time in the session may be reduced.
3. If you would like me to talk with your physiotherapist or doctor before your appointment I am very happy to do that. Please ask them to get in touch with me on 0450 393 336, or let me know the best time to contact them.
For all clients
4. Allow one hour for follow-up sessions.
5. In our session you can expect a mix of guided relaxation, gentle movement and time to discuss your hopes for your wellness. You will also be offered an optional home practice plan so you may like to think about whether this is something you would like to give time to and, if so, how much time you would like to give to it and the best time of day for you.
6. For fee-paying clients payment is required in cash at the session or by bank transfer in advance.
7. If you find you need to re-schedule please provide at least 48 hours notice by phone. You can get hold of me to organise new appointment times between 8am and 7pm Monday to Friday and Saturday 9am – 12pm. I don’t generally co-ordinate changes in times by text or email as we can end up going back and forth.
8. Cancellations must be by phone and cancellations less than 48 hours in advance do require payment.
9. These sessions are for you and your wellness. My methods work best when you communicate your needs, ask questions and are open to exploring what works best for you. Feel free to ask for what you need.
+61 450 393 336